BOARDING FOR BREAST CANCER (B4BC) is a 501 (c)3 nonprofit foundation providing breast cancer education, prevention and survivor support programs for young people. Founded in 1996, B4BC hosts year round grassroots events, educational outreach, and survivor wellness retreats to further its mission of promoting early detection and a healthy, active lifestyle as the best means of breast cancer prevention. For more info visit: B4BC.org.
The video above shows just one young woman’s journey through a B4BC Wellness Retreat. 686 is honored to support these women in these special outdoor experiences, as well as all that B4BC does with this new collaborative GORE-TEX Moonlight Jacket.
“I couldn’t be more stoked to partner with B4BC. They are born from the snow, just like us, and make a difference in every life they touch. The partnership based around health, wellness and a love for sliding down the mountain in winter just feels so right.” - Michael Akira West, 686 Founder
B4BC believes in:
• The power of education to inspire + impact positive and sustainable lifestyle changes.
• The long-term benefits of healthy, active and sustainable pursuits for individuals + communities as a whole.
• Supporting young women + those affected by breast cancer.
• Strength in unity + building, connecting and supporting communities.
• Ultimately celebrating life at every turn, both on and off a board!
For more on these retreats and all B4BC does, check their website here.